Open Enrollment Period for Kindergarten 2023-2024: April 21, 2023 - March 31, 2023
Students must be entering kindergarten for the first time and must be 5 years old on or before 9-1-2023.
**Applications are now available for download - see bottom of page**
Parents interested in applying for Jefferson should submit an application with required documentation. Applications are also available in the school office. Scroll down to the bottom for link to application.
Who May Apply?
- Kindergarten students (must be entering kindergarten for the first time and must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year applying for – Verification of birthdate, proof of immunizations and proof of residence are required). Since open enrollment has closed, all applicants will be placed on waiting list in order of date received.
- Grades 1-8: Limited space/wait list – see application for required documentation. All applicants will be placed on waiting list in order of date received.
Who Should Apply?
- Strongly motivated students who can and will embrace a very rigorous dual immersion and science program.
When should my application be submitted?
- The open enrollment window for kindergarten for 2023-2024 begins April 21, 2023 and will remain open until March 31, 2023.
- Applications for our waiting lists (current K-8) may be submitted at any time.
If you are interested in applying for enrollment in kindergarten at Jefferson Academy and are new to the program, please plan to attend one of the virtual information meetings - see below.
Monday, March 6, 2023 and Monday, March 13, 2023
3:30-4:00 pm English, 4:00 - 4:30 pm Spanish
Zoom Meeting ID: 850 682 6440 Passcode: 909759
Download Informational Meeting Flyer Here
For current kindergarten - 8th grade - Applications for our waiting list may be submitted at any time.
Click link below to download application:
JEFFERSON APPLICATION-ENGLISH JEFFERSON APPLICATION-SPANISH