Open Enrollment Period for Kindergarten 2022-2023 is NOW CLOSED.
We are currently accepting applications for our waiting lists at all grade levels. Parents interested in applying for Jefferson should submit an application with required documentation.
Applications are available to download here:
Applications are also available in the school office.
All applications must be submitted to the school office at 1264 Middleton Street, Hanford, CA.
Who May Apply?
- Kindergarten students (must be entering kindergarten for the first time and must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year applying for – Verification of birthdate, proof of immunizations and proof of residence are required). Since open enrollment has closed, all applicants will be placed on waiting list in order of date received.
- Grades 1-8: Limited space/wait list – see application for required documentation. All applicants will be placed on waiting list in order of date received.
Who Should Apply?
- Strongly motivated students who can and will embrace a very rigorous dual immersion and science program.
When should my application be submitted?
- The open enrollment window for kindergarten for 2022-2023 begins March 1 and will remain open until April 8, 2022 - NOW CLOSED!
- Applications for our waiting lists (current K-8) may be submitted at any time.
OPEN ENROLLMENT WINDOW FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR 2023-24 - COMING SPRING 2023!