Open Enrollment Period for Kindergarten 2021-2022 is NOW CLOSED.
Applications for our waiting list may be submitted at any time.
Parents interested in applying for Jefferson should submit an application with required documentation. Applications are also available in the school office. Scroll down to the bottom for link to application.
Who May Apply?
- Kindergarten students (must be entering kindergarten for the first time and must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year applying for – Verification of birthdate, proof of immunizations and proof of residence are required). Since open enrollment has closed, all applicants will be placed on waiting list in order of date received.
- Grades 1-8: Limited space/wait list – see application for required documentation. All applicants will be placed on waiting list in order of date received.
Who Should Apply?
- Strongly motivated students who can and will embrace a very rigorous dual immersion and science program.
When should my application be submitted?
- The open enrollment window for kindergarten for 2021-2022 begins March 1 and will remain open until April 16, 2021. Open enrollment for 21-22 school year is NOW CLOSED for Kindergarten.
- Applications for our waiting lists (K-8) may be submitted at any time.
Click link below to download application: